If you’ve ever considered camping but don’t have the equipment or don’t want to be bothered to set up (quite often in the rain!), want a bit more comfort? Then come and enjoy a stay in our beautiful Mongolian Yurt based in the heart of Devon. The Yurt is made of a base of strong wooden decking, wooden frame with felt lining covered with waterproof canvas suitable for a Devon climate. We may not be able to guarantee the weather but at least you will have somewhere warm and dry to stay! This isn’t glamping its camping with a bit more comfort!
- Comfortable double bed
- 2 additional camp beds by request
- Linen, duvet and pillows provided for the double bed.
Pillows provided for the two camp beds but you will need to bring
sleeping bags or duvets.
- Small wardrobe and storage area
- Kitchen table and four chairs
- Plates, cutlery, pots and pans
- Log burner, with first basket of logs free and firelighters
- Gas BBQ and camping stove
- Own decking and garden area with picnic table and bench
- Toilet and shower 10 meters away
- Drinking water taps and hot water
- Car parking space outside Yurt
- Children’s play area
- Solar lights and torch – this is camping so no electricity
in the Yurt!
Prices start from £60 per night. Call us for availability and a price for your stay Tel: 0775 964 8671